Friday, March 12, 2010

W3, pt 4: Funny image generator

I feel so virtuous. After five weeks of not blogging, I finally got back into it on Thursday with a lot of Web 2.0 catching up to do. And already, I've managed to jog back to Week 1 to check if I've left out any discovery exercies. For instance, I had to go back to Week 2 and include a link to social media. Today's experience with imageGenerator.net reminded me of one of my favourite segments on Whose Line is it Anyway? where two comedians get plonked in front of footage and they have to commentate. But it's just about making really funny comments, and I hope I've done that with Dumbledore: http://www.imagegenerator.net/browse/dumbledore/date/134384/

2 comments:

  1. Well you sure are catching up now! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Web 2.0 apps are fun, bt so many so I can see takes awhile.

    www.ImageGenerator.org is huge!

    ReplyDelete