Sunday, March 14, 2010

W4: RSS & rice

There is so much to say about RSS. I've been subscribing to RSS feeds for ages, but in reality, I hardly check these! So I'm now trying out Google's Reader and yes, have subscribed to some very important movie and lifestyle pages with the world's leading edge media e.g. NY Times, Washington Post, Oprah. Yes, Oprah! She's quitting the TV show in 2011 and I haven't stopped grieving. I personally never watch Oprah, but the times I've had the good fortune to catch her in action, I just think to myself now: "What are the good people of the planet gonna do for inpiration when her TV show ends?!!!" She is truly inspiring. (Stop laughing!) Anyway, Google Reader - definitely something I can use for myself, and to keep up to date with what's happening in my work world. Although... I decided earlier on prior web 2.0 training that Twitter was the way to go for work intel online - check out my account: http://twitter.com/jolonz. Anyway, we go from RSS to rice. Had to go to the Shanghai eats on Lorne St today to get my dose of Chinese. Yum, Shanghainese spicy tofu and cooked cabbage on rice are really a combo I'll never get sick of.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm not laughing- I agree with you! Well done, you're obviously using this technology already!

    ReplyDelete