Sunday, March 28, 2010

W9, pt trois: NetLibrary & Downloadable Media

So, it was only last Friday that I got a customer inquiry about NetLibrary, from the Pt Chev branch. The title in question was The Law Of Hippocrates, and there were only two pages when I got to the record. I know nothing about the Hippocratic oath, and thought, just as the Pt Chev librarian had, that surely this book covers more than five points spread over two pages! But, alas, the record was right, and we were quite wrong. So, NetLibrary, you rock!

It's a little disconcerting that one of Oscar Wilde's most celebrated works, An Ideal Husband, isn't available as a eAudio book via Downloadable Media! I have a soft spot for him, so I can recommend this title, which is available: The Importance of being Earnest.

What can I say? eBooks and eAudio books are just fantastic for commuters.

1 comment:

  1. Yehh for downloadable media and netlibrary..great work

    ReplyDelete