Thursday, March 18, 2010

W6, pt2: Technorati

Ah, Technorati has outed the web 2 discovery exercises as a little.... out of date, should I say? The claim your blog page is defunct, and I couldn't find "Learning 2.0" or "web 2.0" in Technorati's tags or blog posts. However, the 'film' tag threw up an interesting article about film technology though: 3D Technology Has Yet To Work Out All The Kinks. Kinks -- it's so true. Altho 3D glasses have come a long way, when will they stop giving me whopping headaches?! During Avatar 3D recently, I also had to make sure I got a seat in the middle-back of the Imax theatre so as to get the best viewing experience. Amazingly, during wondrous forest scenes, the dewy drops of refreshing rain felt real! So real, in fact, these drops of water were actually from the leaky roof threatening to cave in on all of us that rainy day! Just ate a tin of Select Lime & Cracked Pepper tuna. I can you, blimey, it's limey!

1 comment: